Mobile steps with aluminium platform and foldable rails for AIRBUS hangars.
- Inclination 45°.
- 6 steps + platform.
- Step flared to prevent slipping from oil spillages.
- The rail unit consists of 2 parts. 1 fixed part on the ascent section and the other folding on the side – uses hinges.
- In this case the rails are welded.
- Usable in any hangar area. The rails must be folded down for transport and work underneath aeroplane wings.
- A light, easy to move product. The platforms can be easily moved using rear wheels and front handles.
- Ergonomically optimised. The steps have been designed by taking optimum working conditions into account and expected intense use – with easy access inclination and spacious working platform.