Towable aluminium step platform for runway use for plane fuel supply operations.
- Reflecting panels on different points of the steps to aid viewing.
- Drawbar for towing with hinged adjustable height hitching point (500-1000 mm).
- Grounded cable winder.
- Folding front handle for manual pulling during approach maneuvers.
- Tray to hold objects for documentation.
- Step flared to avoid slipping from water or oil.
- The fuel hose connection is incorporated into the step structure.
- Jockey wheel at the front to facilitate final approaches: easy one-man operation. Automatic locking system with adjustable height.
- Galvanized steel frame to guarantee rollover conditions.
- Transport system. The steps must be able to move on the runway at a speed of 30 kmh. Fitted with a towbar and solid tyres to avoid punctures.
- Operability during refueling operations. Fitted with a folding front handle and a jockey wheel for manual approach operations. The hose fitted to the steps allows a safe connection at both ends between the fuel supply truck and the aircraft.
- Ergonomics. The details of the steps have been closely studied: The steps have been studied in all their details: double landing, rail width on the upper platform for hose fitting, suitable work surfaces, 45º inclination, prepared for simultaneous operations by 2 workers.