Fixed, aluminium special working platform for maintenance, of SPLITTER box stacker maintenance in logistics centre. Built in U, surrounding the machine and with vertical ladder access for rear protection. In accordance with Regulation EN 14122.
- The platform surface is made with embossed sheeting.
- Rails with baseboards throughout the exterior perimeter.
- The ladders have an access gate for authorised personnel.
- As this is a logistics warehouse between plants – low weight to avoid overloading the plant. Aluminium and the optimisation of the design in the profiles used ensures a balanced weight.
- Easy maintenance. Aluminium does not require maintenance, as it does not rust and furthermore, the entire structure uses mechanical connections, like a Mecano toy. No welded joints, so allowing future changes of any part independently. ESLA possesses a technical library with all those manufactured special projects that facilitate the management of replacements.
- It does not touch the machine; the platform is suspended on pillars belonging to the structure itself and therefore does not affect it nor is it supported by it.