Mobile aluminium platform for ITER (nuclear fusion energy production) maintenance.
- Front and side cantilever.
- Front folding rails with hinges for access.
- The rails are painted yellow for signalling purposes.
- Painted steel underframe which in turn acts as a counterweight for maintaining the overturning conditions of the cantilever.
- Informative posters to show the safety rules for using the ladder.
- 4 independent swivelling wheels with brake lever.
- 45º access ladder with double handrail.
- The frame has rings so that the ladder can be attached and moved with the bridge crane.
- Mobility, 4 swivelling wheels are installed to facilitate the movement of the platform in all directions.
- Signage, all posters are designed with the client, and the handrails are painted in yellow.
- Lifting system, the platform must be lifted in order to move it to the working area. We have placed 4 rings to carry out this operation.