Aluminium platform – adjustable and extendable in height – in order to remove and replace the front windscreen glass of TGV locomotive engine.
- The height adjustment is carried out using a manual lifting system together with lift.
- The platform is composed of individual sheets, which are extensible, with the aim of covering and outlining the entire work area of any model of locomotive. Each sheet is topped with gum rubber to avoid hitting the glass.
- The frame is built from painted iron to counterbalance and at the same time, provide an adequate stability to the dump.
- Furthermore, it is equipped with levelling feet, whilst the triple wheel system, suitable for when the platform is moved over the tracks, avoids the wheel from locking. It is also fitted with special wheels for riding on the track without difficulty.
- The access ladder deploys automatically at the time of regulation.
- Suitable to all models of locomotive, it can be adjusted by up to 1 meter in height, with deployment performed on separate sheets of 200 mm. In order to to provide the best shape to the glass contour they have an overhang of 300 mm, as well as a possible extension capacity of up to 600 mm.
- Effective displacement is by a ‘Triple roll system’ to get across the tracks, and special wheels with locking brake for driving on the track.
- Security is achieved through a set of handrails, which covers all areas that may have a risk of falling.