Set of two platforms in aluminium, with access steps, adjustable height for AVE train access and maintenance work.
- Platforms and steps in aluminium and steel frame that acts as a counterweight, so providing the required stability.
- Rack and pinion system for raising the unit. The steps adjust their inclination to each height level with the double hung system and a sliding lower guide.
- Fitted with three wheels and levellers.
- There is a symmetrical platform on either side of the AVE train, these are connected on their upper part by rails that restrict and provide safety to the working area.
- The inner part for roof access has a folding projecting unit of 350 mm.
- Safety in the work area. The two platforms are connected by rails that restrict the working area in order to prevent any risks involving falling.
- Height adjustable from 2.5 to 3.5 metres for different types of trains. Manual rack and pinion height adjustment.
- Foldable projecting unit. On approaching the wagon, a space exists, which is occupied by a projecting unit to aid maintenance access. This unit must be removed on moving the train, while avoiding any damage. Once the structure is in position, this unit prevents the needs for continual platform assembly and disassembly.