Light welded aluminium step stands which can be used for all types of trade and logistic warehouses.
Its light weight and some adopted measures allow it to be easily moved anywhere.
Lightweight aluminium step stands EN 14183
11002 - Lightweight aluminium step stand 51°
- Maximum aprox. working height (mts): 3
- Tilt °: 51
- Rung (mm): 200 (300 on the last)
- Distance between rungs (mm): 250
- Extruded profile.
- Rectangular side rails.
- Completely welded.
- The side structure is individually reinforced at each one of the rungs.
- This series seeks to take up as little space as possible.
- Order type (1).
|1100201||1||3,5||626||338||1750||250||300 x 600|
|1100202||2||6,6||653||555||2000||500||300 x 600|
|1100203||3||9,9||679||773||2250||750||300 x 600|
|1100204||4||13,4||705||990||2500||1000||300 x 600|
* Order type:
1. Product manufactured upon request. Returns not admitted except due to defects.
2. Product in stock. Returns not admitted 30 days after delivery except due to defects.
Technical standards applied:
• UNE-EN 131.7 "Mobile ladders with platform" • EN ISO 14122 "Permanent means of access to machinery"
• Maximum use load: 150 Kg (tested at 300 kg) • Maximum surface working load: 200 Kg/m² (tested at 400 Kg/m²) • Construction elements: Aluminum and zinc screws
• User instructions • Maintenance and assembly instructions